For this look I used all Makeup Geek shadows, pigments and Sephora glitter primer (a new favorite, helps eliminate fallout when using any type of loose shadow or pigment).
1) Prime lid with Sephora Glitter Primer
2) Apply Makeup Geek Shadow in Peach Smoothie above crease with Sta-Glam fluffy blending brush
3) Apply Makeup Geek Shimma Shimma to entire lid using Sta-Glam shader brush
4) Apply Makeup Geek Cocoa Bear (I am obsessed with this rich brown color!) to crease using Sta-Glam crease brush
5) With Sta-Glam pencil brush, apply Makeup Geek Corrupt to outer v, really accentuating that outside corner of the eye. Then with Sta-Glam fluffy blending brush, blend outwards and up into the crease in a wind shield wiper motion. Remember, when in doubt, blend it out!
6) Last step I promise!!! Apply Makeup Geek pigment Utopia to inner and mid lid using Sta-Glam Shader brush
Bam! You either nailed it or look like you got punched in the face :) Just Kidding! To finish off this look, I used Sta-Glam Angled liner brush with Elf Gel Liner in Black. On lips, I am rocking Sta-Glam Lipgloss in Envy. It is my go to gloss when wearing a more dramatic eye.
All of the brushes and lipglosses can be found over at website www.sta-glam.com and click on the link "my store".