Thursday, April 10, 2014

Did you smell that plastic burning yesterday? Yes, that was my credit card after yesterday's Sephora haul! Seriously, that place is my happy place and I could spend hours in there, however I had my two year old with me so my trip lasted as long as his sucker.
 


 


 Benefit gimme brow : I am always on the hunt for brow products to boost up sparse brows while grooming them. Loved the fact that this product consists of fibers that attaches to the brows that help create the illusion of a fuller brow. I used this product this morning, and the jury is still out. I definitely like it, but not sure if it is a must have.

 Bite Agave Lip Mask: I am feeling the repercussions of this brutal winter, especially on my lips.  I tried a sample in the store and was hooked! I found that exfoliating my lips with my tooth brush and then applying the mask was a perfect combo. My lips feel amazing and my lip gloss is popping (lol).

 Make Up Forever High Definition Cream Blush in 425: Gorgeous coral blush that will look amazing this summer on sun kissed skin. It is a cream to powder formula, and it blends like a dream for the perfect application. Highly recommend!

 Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil in Medium Brown: Anastasia knows her brows! I really wanted to try the dip brow however Sephora is sold out in store and on line. I settled for this pencil, and I love! It is the perfect color for filling in my brows. It glides smooth and when gently applied and perfectly mimics the illusion of tiny hairs. Definitely will be buying more of these for my kit.

New products always call for a selfie! Love how fuller yet softer my brows are looking. I filled them in with the Anastasia Brow Pencil and went over them with the Benefit Gimme Brow.


Have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo,

Carrie





No comments:

Post a Comment