Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Urban Decay Naked 2 Tutorial using Sta-Glam Brushes
Get this look using the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and Sta-Glam Brushes!
1) Prime lids with Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
2) Apply Tease above crease with the Sta-Glam Fluffy Blending Brush in a wind shied wiper motion
3) Apply Pistol in the crease with the Sta-Glam Fluffy Crease brush
4) Apply Verve all over lid with Sta-Glam Shader Brush
5) Apply Busted on outer v with the Sta-Glam Fluffy Crease Brush in a circular motion, Use Sta-Glam Fluffy Blending Brush (with no product) and blend busted out into the corners and crease.
6) Line lids with Gel liner (I used L'Oreal Infallible in blackest black) using the Sta-Glam Angled liner Brush
7) Apply Busted below bottom lash line using Sta-Glam Smudge Brush
Sta-Glam Brushes can be purchased through my online store at: https://squareup.com/market/sta-glam
Thanks so much for reading! Have a fabulous Wednesday!